Experiments with emscripten and D

Piotr Szturmaj bncrbme at jadamspam.pl
Thu Aug 15 13:21:45 PDT 2013

This is SDL and std.algorithm code translated to JavaScript with
emscripten. I've used the latest git versions of LDC and emscripten (the
latter needed some modifications).

https://gist.github.com/pszturmaj/6244260
https://gist.github.com/pszturmaj/6244266

I couldn't manage to post it as single gist, and it seems there's a bug
in the sdl.html gist (it looks empty). Just click Download Gist or '< >'
icon (view raw) and save it as sdl.html.

Then open sdl.html in the web browser. It should print sorted and mapped
array contents and run simple graphics demo.

I'm starting to work on this to fix the rest of the druntime so it can
work under JS VM. Any help with this will be appreciated :-)