Ironclad C++

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 23:01:09 PDT 2013

On Friday, 16 August 2013 at 05:48:12 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> On Friday, 9 August 2013 at 17:00:53 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
>> It is ambiguous if the inout of the function passed as
>> parameter stand for the function passed as parameter or the
>> function you pass the parameter to.
>
> See my explanation, how inout works and why your example
> ignores semantics of inout:
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/jenapjffdszqqclyxhgc@forum.dlang.org

Dude I've read that. Your definition isn't helping in any way to
resolve the ambiguity we are talking about here, and so the only
reasonable assumption I can make at this point is that you didn't
understood how the presented cases were ambiguous.

Right now you are losing your time and ours, by explaining us
something we already know.