[dox] List of Phobos documentation improvement candidates (Was: Re: Can we get a forum section devoted to documentation? [dox])

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri Aug 16 15:43:39 PDT 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 11:23:28PM +0200, Andre Artus wrote:
> On Friday, 16 August 2013 at 20:03:10 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
[...]
> >	http://dlang.org/phobos-prerelease/index.html
[...]
> There is a script running on the page you linked to that is making
> my browser misbehave. It's probably not helped by the fact that I
> have a browser tab open for every page on the interwebs.

If I have to guess, it's caused by either hyphenate-selectively.js or
hyphenate.js. Happily, the pull request to get rid of them both has
finally been merged, so this problem should go away latest by the next
release.

And maybe then, I might actually turn on JS for dlang.org again. Or not,
depending on whether that ugly unreadable blob of links at the top of
every Phobos page is still there. Sigh... the things you have to do
these days to make the web usable...

Give a man a fish, and he eats once. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit forever.