My thoughts on D

Jason King jhking at airmail.net
Mon Aug 19 05:03:12 PDT 2013

> http://dlang.org/phobos/std_json.html is absolutely helpless.
>
> It is that : details.

Larry has a point here.  I suppose the DDoc is better than
nothing, but it doesn't give me a clue how to actually use the
package.
But enough complaining, to improve the documentation would I
1) clone Phobos in github
2) improve the docs on my branch
3) request a (merge|pull|whatever the git verb is to apply my
changes)
Assuming that path is correct, to whom would I send the request
to perform #3?
If that path isn't correct how would I go about improving the
docs for a part of Phobos?
I'm willing to read code and put together examples as long as
they are of some general utility.  If I'm just doing it by myself
for myself it's not worth my time.