Unable to build deimos/libX11 with ldc2

Paul Z. Barsan paulmegabyte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:47:48 PDT 2013

On Monday, 19 August 2013 at 19:25:03 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> BTW what do you plan to do with the libx11?

It's a dependency for Cairo. I want to use Cairo for drawing
stuff on the screen. This library is also used by GTK 3 to render
all their widgets.Besides that, it supports multiple platforms :).

I started my widget toolkit project on github:
https://github.com/tyrolite/wkd and I'll make an anouncement on
the other thread once I have the code to draw a button. I'll
probably get faster there using parts of your code.

Thanks !