A Discussion of Tuple Syntax

Meta jared771 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 13:57:17 PDT 2013

On Monday, 19 August 2013 at 20:46:02 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> It's stuff like this that's just useless and gives a bad
> direction to the whole discussion. There's hardly anything
> wrong with auto x = t1[2] or auto gr = t1[1], but once the
> bikeshed is up for painting, the rainbow won't suffice.

I started this discussion to build on Kenji's DIP, which
discusses destructuring and pattern matching syntax in addition
to tuple literal syntax, as well as the previous discussion
that's already gone on in the two "DIP discussion" threads. Are
you saying that you dislike the destructuring/pattern matching
discussion as a whole?