My thoughts on D

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Tue Aug 20 15:02:10 PDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:10:57PM +0200, Larry wrote:
[...]
> 3) Some pages are not documented properly. And, as i am not someone
> pointing out the problems and hiding when time comes to propose
> solutions/solve them, I cannot even figure out the way some standard
> libraries are expected to work.
>
> (e.g:json; the json.org might be helpful but, common, we should have
> it directly here, not traversing the web (exagerated) to find a clue).
[...]

I agree that the documentation needs work. We're trying to work on that
with the [dox] threads. :) Please speak up if you find other specific
examples where the docs are not helpful. Or better yet, file bugs on it
on the bugtracker (http://d.puremagic.com/issues) so that they don't get
forgotten and lost in the forum archives.

Three out of two people have difficulties with fractions. -- Dirk Eddelbuettel