Possible solution to template bloat problem?

Ramon spam at thanks.no
Tue Aug 20 20:19:32 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 at 02:01:48 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> This comment set put together with recent avalanche of JS posts
> makes a lovely collection of internet abuse techniques :)
>
> I can't even rage. It is brilliant.

Thanks so much for your repeated status updates for your
emotions. This is immensely important and doubtlessly of high
significance for D. Just out of curiosity: Do you also sometimes
refer to D or D related matters here?
(Don't call. We will contact you ...)

@Tyler Jameson Little

Thank you. As you are not the first one to excuse/explain Mr.
Alexandrescu's, uhm, (sometimes?) strongly individual
communication style, I take that to (positively) imply that,
except for some quite unlucky situations, Mr. Alexandrescu is
well liked by many around here. ACK.

Concerning this as well as the "D crowd" and the culture here,
kindly give me some time to find my way around here and in D,
will you.

If this community is just half as attractive as D, and there are
indications it is, I'll soon be a happy member ;)