[dox] C++ Interfaces

Atash nope at nope.nope
Tue Aug 20 20:50:40 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 at 14:55:49 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
> For the time being, I'd make a pull request that changes the
> link on the interface page to the correct URI.  That's the bare
> minimum.
>
> -Wyatt

H'okay, so, I've cloned out DMD, Druntime, Phobos, and dlang.org
from github. Running `make -f posix.mak` in dlang.org results in
numerous compilation errors for the D-files after invocations of
`dmd -d -c -o- -version [yaddayaddayadda]`.

I also happen to be using version 2.063 of dmd from my Ubuntu
repository...

I realize this may sound like a silly question, but... Were
breaking changes introduced between 2.063 and 2.064? Such that I
should take the effort to oust my current system installation of
DMD in favor of the github one?