A Discussion of Tuple Syntax

eles eles at eles.com
Tue Aug 20 23:08:17 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 at 00:38:31 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 8/20/13 5:28 PM, Tyler Jameson Little wrote:
> Instead there have been 1001 proposals for new syntax for tuple
> literals, one cuter than the next.

I agree. However, that syntax issue is the bikeshed and it keeps
everyone's mind busy. So, I propose to pick-up a syntax, even a
provisional one, let's say that &(a,b) that I kinda like, then
stick with it.

This will free the way for more important and fundamental issues
and, on the way, it will also allow to discover the eventual
shortcomings of the syntax that was picked-up.