Possible solution to template bloat problem?

Ramon spam at thanks.no
Wed Aug 21 10:35:39 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 at 16:50:17 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Probably not worth belaboring the point, but OP's reaction made
> me feel guilty enough to go back and re-read
> http://goo.gl/mJU68I. It's a bummer that Ramon took issue with
> it, but I'd be insincere to apologize for what I see as no
> wrongdoing. This may be a cultural difference seeing as OP's
> rhetoric and literary mannerisms are quite a bit different from
> the usual on this forum.
>

> Andrei

What a vulgarily cheap shot (on multiple levels).

But then, the D book he wrote is quite good and some of his
contributions to D are really brilliant.
Do I care whether the bookkeeper has what it takes to be
significant on a human, character or culture level? Nope. As long
as he counts the beans without destroying too much I'm satisfied.

So, thank you, Mr. Alexandrescu

- End of communication -