s/type tuple/template pack/g please

Meta jared771 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 11:52:54 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 at 18:44:14 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
>> I think this is part of the problem. Nobody can agree on what
>> they
>> should be called because it's so hard to classify them.
>
> They're not hard to classify. They are anything that can be
> passed to a template.

Maybe I'm splitting hairs, but that's what goes into them. Not
what they *are*. So what goes into a template? Expressions,
Types, Symbols. I can't think of something off the top of my head
that covers all three of these. Expressing that it's a container
is easy, but expressing what that container can contain is not,
unless you want to call it ListOfStuffThatCanBePassedToATemplate.