s/type tuple/template pack/g please

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 03:14:59 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 at 17:53:21 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> There's an inordinate amount of confusion around what we
> currently call "type tuple" (embodied in std's TypeTuple). I've
> been furious immediately as I got word that Walter called it
> that way, and it hasn't failed to make everybody else feel the
> same over the years.
>
> So: shall we use "template pack" going forward exclusively
> whenever we refer to that stuff? That way we can unambiguously
> use "tuple" for "value tuples, i.e. like mini-structs that
> group values together".
>
> Destroy. I mean criticize.

Many people started to use the sequence term. I think we should
stick for that one.

Pack is kind of misleading IMO, as they automagically unpack.

So template argument sequence. If they happen to all be
types/alias/values, types/alias/values sequence.