DQuick a GUI Library (prototype)

Flamaros flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 06:46:28 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 22 August 2013 at 13:29:10 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
> On 8/22/13, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It doesn't seem to support OSX, Unicode, cascading menus:
>>
>> http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/en/to_do.html
>>
>> But otherwise I agree starting from scratch is really
>> difficult.
>
> Plus it seems to flicker on resize. It's not looking good.

Yep, it's a known issue. I don't know why the resize event of
window come so late, it seems to be a SDL issue. I began a direct
win32 implementation, but their is no display for the moment,
something seems to be wrong with the opengl context.