Benchmarking a SIMD implementation of dot product

Wyatt wyatt.epp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 06:47:22 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 at 21:11:48 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Loosely related question I've always been curious about: are
> there people who follow this newsgroup but not the announce
> group?

Hi there. I assumed "announce" was for...well, announcements.
Like official releases and such.  Looking, I'm even sort of
correct.

Incidentally, it may be kind of cool to aggregate release
announcements of various D-related tools into a sidebar of the
"Downloads & Tools" page or similar.

-Wyatt