s/type tuple/template pack/g please

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Aug 22 06:53:43 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 22 August 2013 at 13:46:12 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
> On Thursday, 22 August 2013 at 13:43:47 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> One extra source of confusion is that "expression tuple" was
>> often used for TypeTuple!(42, "foo") ones, not for runtime
>> instances. Those two are very different in D. That is why I am
>> saying one name is not enough and some classification is
>> needed.
>
> They are one and the same.

Almost, but not completely. They share implementation and much of
observable behavior (and former can be used to initialize latter)
but one is mutable run-time entity and other - compile-time (and
thus, of course, constant). As they don't have proper
representation in the type system, it makes them quite different.