DQuick a GUI Library (prototype)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 08:04:54 PDT 2013

On 8/22/13, Flamaros <flamaros.xavier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yep, it's a known issue. I don't know why the resize event of
> window come so late, it seems to be a SDL issue. I began a direct
> win32 implementation, but their is no display for the moment,
> something seems to be wrong with the opengl context.

I was referring to the IUP library though, not your library. As for
flicker, this is usually handled by returning 1 for the WM_ERASEBKGND
message.

The IUP flicker I saw was in its hbox example, which had buttons in a
layout (horizontal box), and as the buttons moved when you resize the
window they would flicker. Maybe they should try using a backbuffer if
they don't already do. But anyway, I don't know IUP internals to know
what is going wrong.