ARM targetting cross-toolchain with GDC

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Thu Aug 22 08:15:36 PDT 2013

Am Tue, 06 Aug 2013 23:28:51 +0200
schrieb "Timofei Bolshakov" <tbolsh at gmail.com>:

> Hello!
>
> I was trying to compile the latest version of GDC for ARM and
> meet multiple problems with static asserts. Do you know if ARM
> fixes exists?

Sorry for the late answer. I'm currently working on ARM
support but it'll take a little bit longer than I first thought.

Anyway, you can get the latest updates here:
https://github.com/jpf91/GDC/tree/arm

A small warning: The branch will get rebased occasionally. GCC-4.7
support will have to wait some more time though. In case you want to
build a cross-compiler with ct-ng: The recent hg snapshots of
crosstool-NG support GCC-4.8.