Possible solution to template bloat problem?

Regan Heath regan at netmail.co.nz
Fri Aug 23 01:52:54 PDT 2013

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:20:36 +0100, Ramon <spam at thanks.no> wrote:
> Regan Heath

Ramon

> You try to wrap it nicely but in the end you just prove my hypothesis
> right.

*sigh* if that's your takeaway I doubt anything I can say will change your
mind, it's not how I see it.

To conclude.  There are no tactics, tricks or anything else other than
bare honesty being employed here, you're seeing all the rest entirely off
your own bat, including the "offense" given by Andrei.

Imagine how this looks to a regular poster of this group.  Andrei posts
something which is normal for him and normal for this group.  You react in
a way which is /not/ normal for this group.  Which one of you is
"miss-behaving" (according to the group)?

I agree context counts, Andrei's words to you in the context of this group
were "normal" and not at all offensive.  If you were to take his words and
replace those which have meaning in this context with another which you
were familiar with, you would not have taken offense.

You cannot expect to post in a context unknown to you without some
confusion, how you chose to deal with that confusion is the key, and as I
said before and will say one last time "assume good intent".