Parallel Rogue-like benchmark

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 19:10:37 PDT 2013

On Friday, 23 August 2013 at 16:50:27 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Seriously, I don't understand what's with this obsession with
> line count metrics.

While LOC isn't a very good metric, you're complaining about
things that aren't really there. Yes you can shorten it to 2
lines, but did he? It looks like he had consistent formatting
style across the languages.

If we decided that 2 lines was how we do formatting, what is
wrong with that? If it is harder to read (and I believe it is)
then our code examples aren't going to attract people even though
the line count is down.

All that said, I think the delta is a nice statement.