Why I chose D over Ada and Eiffel

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Aug 23 23:32:29 PDT 2013

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:35:19 +0200
"Ramon" <spam at thanks.no> wrote:

> If GUI is very important to you it might also be useful to look
> at a small GUI (like lus'a IUP) and tinker along the lines of how
> this would, could, and should be done in D and at how it was
> actually done e.g. with the gtk binding.

I explored that path - see e.g.: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.iup.user/368

so it's a no got for multi-platform app with required i18n support.

> I hope you'll enjoy D as much as I'm beginning to do ;)

Let's see...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
For him who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of
friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his mind will