D-thrift package detects regressions since 2.061, where is the regression suite located?

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sat Aug 24 00:49:43 PDT 2013

On 23/08/13 20:38, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> One idea that occurred to me is to put large external projects under a
> separate tester, not bound to the core dmd/druntime/phobos autotesting,
> but an independent tester that regularly checks out git HEAD and
> compiles & tests said large projects.

I proposed something along these lines shortly after DConf:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/mailman.47.1369319426.13711.digitalmars-d@puremagic.com

I thought it could be useful both as a stability tester _and_ as a means to
evaluate the prospective impact of deliberately breaking changes.

It was quite well received as an idea but is probably a big job to take on ... :-(