DLang FastCGI and Web Programming

Jason den Dulk public2 at jasondendulk.com
Sat Aug 24 03:24:29 PDT 2013

On Friday, 23 August 2013 at 15:07:06 UTC, netwalker wrote:
> How do you d want to use fastcgi with the easiest and simplest
> way

You may want to consider something I have written.

It is a fairly thin wrapper around fcgiapp to provide a more D
friendly interface.

It provides an input range to access the input stream, output
ranges to access the output/error streams, and converts the
environment variables to a string[string] array.

It loops through the requests, creating a new thread for each
one, which passes the request to a function that you provide.

And that's it.

It has not been completely put through the wringer, so consider
it beta, but I have successfuly used it.

You can get it at

http://jaypha.com.au/fcgi.zip

I don't have a github account as yet, but I will get one if
people like my code enough.