High ranking of D on Google software technologies trends

Paul Jurczak pauljurczak at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 18:08:24 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 25 August 2013 at 23:51:36 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 8/25/13 4:34 PM, Paul Jurczak wrote:
>> On Sunday, 25 August 2013 at 23:23:10 UTC, Paul Jurczak wrote:
>>> D is ranked 12th on Google software technologies trends:
>>
>> On closer examination it looks like Vitamin D is the source of
>> the high
>> rank. How about naming the next language release D+ ?
>
> The ranking is more sophisticated than that. Evidence: hover
> over the "?" next to "Explore".
>
> Andrei

It probably is, but I can't find any details about it.
Realistically speaking, D beating Matlab, HTML5 and Ruby is a
little too good to be true. Having wrote that, I'm glad that D is
getting more publicity. Maybe is was a plan all along to choose
search engine confusing language name ;-)