Range interface for std.serialization

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Aug 26 06:42:19 PDT 2013

On Monday, 26 August 2013 at 09:23:32 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> I'm still missing something about separation of archiver and
> serializer but in my mind these are tightly coupled and may as
> well be one entity.

For me distinction was very natural. `(de)serializer` is
something that takes care of D type introspection and provides it
in simplified form to `(de)archiver` which embeds actual format
knowledge. Former can get pretty tricky in D so it makes some
sense to keep it separate.

I can't really add anything on ranges part of your comments -
sounds like you have a better "big picture" anyway :)