Range interface for std.serialization

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Aug 26 06:53:21 PDT 2013

On Monday, 26 August 2013 at 11:23:05 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Here we have yet another suggestion for an API. The whole
> reason for this thread is that people weren't happy with the
> current interface, i.e. not range based. Now we got probably
> just as many suggestions as people who have answered to this
> thread. I still don't know hot the API should look like.

In the end it is still your decision to make - people here can
provide some input and help with technical details but it is
still your library and your voting ;) Though I would probably
suggest to value Phobos developer opinions more than, ugh, mine
(or any other random trespasser).

It is quite natural that such package has lot of potential use
cases and thus different API expectation. Choosing proper
aesthetics is what makes programming an art :P