SPAM Captcha?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Aug 26 07:31:04 PDT 2013

On Monday, 26 August 2013 at 14:20:58 UTC, Tyler Jameson Little
wrote:
> I just tried to post a reply to Dicebot on the announce
> subforum through the web ui and I got a reCAPTCHA (first time
> ever) and I could not pass the CAPTCHA, and I tried several
> times.
>
> Did something change in the spam filter?
>
> Has anyone else had problems with the reCAPTCHA? Is there
> something messed up with my account?
>
> I have tried on Firefox and Chromium (Linux, no flash; FF has
> JS blocked for dlang.org). I don't know if I'll be able to

Ironically, I have also never been able to pass the spam filter.
Once it triggers, only option is to wait expiration time (30min+)
until posting without reCAPTCHA is allowed again :( But it has
happened so rare that I kept forgetting to report it to
CyberShadow.