SPAM Captcha?

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Mon Aug 26 09:22:13 PDT 2013

On Monday, 26 August 2013 at 14:20:58 UTC, Tyler Jameson Little
wrote:
> I just tried to post a reply to Dicebot on the announce
> subforum through the web ui and I got a reCAPTCHA (first time
> ever) and I could not pass the CAPTCHA, and I tried several
> times.

My bad. The duplicate submission detection feature interacted
with the CAPTCHA code in a bad way, creating a bug where if you
failed the first CAPTCHA, all your subsequent tries would also
"fail" (it would redirect to the result of your first failure).
You'd need to change something in your post to get around it.

Should be fixed now.