Replacing std.xml

Robert Schadek realburner at gmx.de
Thu Aug 29 01:15:14 PDT 2013

On 08/29/2013 09:51 AM, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> I most points here also apply to std.xml:
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Wish_list/std.json Those are not strict
> requirements though, I just summarized what I remembered from old
> discussions.
I think, this even extends to access to all semi- and structured-data.
Think csv, sql nosql, you name it. Something which deserves a name like
Uniform Access. I don't want to care if data is laid out differently. I
want to define my struct or class mark the members to fill a pass it to
somebodies code and don't want to care if its xml, sql or whatever.