obsolete D libraries/modules

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Thu Aug 29 12:01:55 PDT 2013

On 29/08/13 09:03, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> FWIW, most of the D community has moved from dsource to github. The
> things remaining on dsource are mostly going to be older things.

The problem for newcomers that a lot of searches wind up pointing you to
dsource.org pages, and there's nothing there to tell you, "Hey, go over to
dlang.org or GitHub!"

At the very least I think that dlang.org ought to have a page about 3rd-party
projects that notes the situation on dsource.org, and points the user to
well-updated resources about currently active projects.