obsolete D libraries/modules

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Aug 29 12:43:34 PDT 2013

On 2013-08-29 20:50, Ramon wrote:

> Maybe I'm simply mistaken but my impression so far is: There once were 2
> rt libraries, phobos and tango and (for whatever reason, no judgement
> implied) phobos won and today with D2 it's D + phobos, period.

In short: Tango for D2 is just another third party library. If I recall
correctly basically the only major usage of Tango in DStep is the
arguments parser. I'm practical, if something is missing, not working or
not working good enough in Phobos I don't hesitate to use other libraries.

--
/Jacob Carlborg