DQuick a GUI Library (prototype)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 16:59:27 PDT 2013

On 8/30/13, Flamaros <flamaros.xavier at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know how is it on other OS, but on windows
> buttons and scroll-bars have really weird behaviors, for
> scroll-bars you'll lose control on it if your mouse cursor is
> too far (button always down), but when the cursor come back to an
> acceptable distance the scroll-bar move appropriately,...

You need to track the cursor if you want to avoid this behavior, using
SetCapture, and later releasing with ReleaseCapture (I think even
TrackMouseEvent needs to be called at some point).

I've got an old Cairo-based slider example where you can move the
slider even when you're way off the screen:

https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/cairoDSamples/blob/master/slider.d#L209