Just me? Compiling chmgen head on DMD master vs 2.063.2

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Aug 29 19:41:20 PDT 2013

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:30:58 +0900
Kenji Hara <k.hara.pg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some Exception class constructor signatures are changed in 2.064 dev.
> I think you need to rebuild Phobos library and link the generated
> phobos.lib.

Unfortunately, that is what I've been doing already.

I'm pretty sure there's something weird going on with my sc.ini and
invoking the linker, but I'm having a heck of a time figuring out what.
It's almost as if the LIB= line in sc.ini is having no effect and the
linker or dmd are just grabbing some other phobos.lib no matter what
sc.ini's LIB= says. *But* I know I'm looking at the right sc.ini
because changing the DFLAGS= line *is* working.

Does optlink actually read sc.ini itself? Because *that* might explain
what's happening, if optlink is picking up a totally different sc.ini.