DIP45: fixing the dllimport/dllexport issue

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Fri Aug 30 08:27:21 PDT 2013

Am 30.08.2013 10:23, schrieb Benjamin Thaut:
> 1) Use alias symbols

I'm convinced now that Martin Nowaks aliasing solution is the better
solution as there will be less runtime overhead then I originally
thought. Also the usability will be better. It also leaves room for
further optimizations by doing some clever pointer patching, in case we
find a solution that works on x64.

If no one does a veto I'm going to update the DIP with this aliasing
solution and all other discussed changes. (e.g. making export a attribute)

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut

--
Kind Regards