obsolete D libraries/modules

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Aug 31 11:12:41 PDT 2013

On 2013-08-31 19:11, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> Haven't seen Tango's arguments parser, but it's a given getopt can be
> improved in any number of ways. Yet the way I see it, with command line
> parsing, the margin between a good enough argument parser and a terrific
> one is razor thin. One parses arguments by definition once in every
> program, and things like checking against limits and constraints across
> multiple arguments can be easily done after basic parsing.

I don't want this to start a huge argument about Tango versus Phobos.
But Tango supports this _now_, out of the box, Phobos doesn't. No need
to do any post processing. It's that simple. Again I don't understand
why some people having so much trouble that some developers here are
using Tango.

--
/Jacob Carlborg