obsolete D libraries/modules

Ramon spam at thanks.no
Sat Aug 31 12:11:24 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 31 August 2013 at 18:44:52 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
> On Friday, 30 August 2013 at 12:28:42 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
>> On Thursday, 29 August 2013 at 19:18:48 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>>>
>>> Right now, having no way to actually update that site to add a
>>> notice to this effect
>>
>> On this point, when's the last time someone tried pinging him
>> via email?  Is the whois for the domain not current?
>>
>> -Wyatt
>
> His email is supposedly brad at dsource.org.  I know people
> have had difficulty contacting him in the past but I've never
> tried myself.
>
> And just to clarify, I'm not the same Brad Anderson that runs
> DSource (which has caused some confusion in the past).  I'm
> pretty sure neither of us talk in the third person.

He, the dsource guy, is Brad AndersEn from Atlanta, GA, according
to what little info is available. His whois email is at some
company that seems to have gone away or changed name or ...
dsource seems to be on a VPS at slicehost and, so it seems, just
one in some more sites on that virtual host.

It seems we shouldn't hold our breath to hear from Mr. Andersen,
unless someone here knows him personally and is in contact with
him.

But then, most people looking for D arrive here at dlang anyway.
I think, we should simply put some kind of marker here concering
dsource being comatose.

A+ -R