Should "std.net.curl" be moved from Phobos to Deimos?

Jonas Drewsen nospam4321 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 01:57:43 PST 2013

On Thursday, 28 November 2013 at 16:24:34 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
wrote:
> On Thursday, 28 November 2013 at 11:37:45 UTC, Jonas Drewsen
> wrote:
>> I definitely agree. In addition D has obtained some nice
>> features since the definition of the std.net.curl API that I
>> would liked have used back then.
>
> What are you thinking of there? I think plain old classes and
> delegates are a good fit for http stuff.

Indeed, the basic design for wrapping curl is not that bad I
think. One thing that was not available was UFCS which I think
could have made the API look a bit different.

Another thing that could have have affected the API is support
for named parameters which is still not supported (and probably
never will?).

/Jonas