If you had money to place for a bounty, what would you choose?

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:55:28 PST 2013

On 3 December 2013 17:43, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> On 2013-12-02 14:27, Michel Fortin wrote:
>
>> I'm usually quite adverse about releasing unfinished features or
>> products, which probably explains why *I* wouldn't merge. Although I
>> obviously won't oppose it being merged if someone wants to. I'm just not
>> sure it is worth the trouble for the core team right now given the lack
>> of some key features.
>>

> I understand that. Although I think it's still usable as it is. It's so
> cumbersome and verbose to use Objective-C libraries from D that I think
> it's worth adding these features, even they're not complete.

C++ support in D is 'not complete', but what's there now is still very
important and not considered a bad partial feature to have.
I'd imagine that likewise, if the 'core' of Obj-C support is solid, then
maybe it's worth it in the same sense?
OSX and iOS are 2 of the most popular platforms on earth. The mobile space
is probably the most important prospective target for D.
I can't comment on the state it's in. But if what's there is solid and
useful like the current C++ support, then it's an important start...?