Build Master: Scheduling II

Andrew Edwards ridimz at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 21:25:17 PST 2013

On 12/3/13, 11:29 PM, Andrew Edwards wrote:

> I created the v2.065-b1 tag and verified that it actually exists. If I
> use 2.065 as indicated in the instructions for making betas, it results
> in the exact same error.
>
> Any thoughts?

OK the problem was that I didn't finish branching all the components. I
did DMD but not DRUNTIME, PHOBOS, INSTALLER, TOOLS, and DLANG.ORG. They
are now complete and I successfully built the binaries file for OSX.

My next question is whether or not this can be used on my platform (OSX)
to build binaries for the other platforms (Linux, Windows, FreeBSD) or
do I have to be on those platforms to do so? If that is the case, then I
will need assistance getting for Windows binaries created and it will
require more time than anticipated to get the the FreeBSD and Linux
binaries complete because I will be teaching at 8AM and have not yet
look at the material.

Thanks,
Andrew