D vs Go in real life, part 2. Also, Erlang.

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 05:53:13 PST 2013

> So either D is faster or you are a better coder than your
> buddies!

I'd say we're all the same skill level. One of them sits next to
me and I heard about his Erlang implementation as it was
happening. It's probable that certain techniques could be reused
from another program but it's hard to tell. The easiest way would
be to have another person write a different implementation in the
same language and compare the two. It might happen, another
colleague has been working on another Erlang implementation as
well, but he's taking a while.