If you had money to place for a bounty, what would you choose?

Fra Fra at b.it
Wed Dec 4 06:01:46 PST 2013

Wow, this topic went far more ahead of what I originally
expected. Nice!

A nice idea that came out is that we should create some form of
kickstarter for bigger projects (AA, GDC & LGD, formal
specification of the language, may I add in ddmd?). Anyone here
willing to take this responsibility?

I would step in but I'm a D newbie, I would have no idea about
the work required to fix stuff or to get better support for the
gcc and llvm backends. I'm just an entusiast but I've been
playing with D and following the language for 2 years, give or
take. I have now a chance to try it in for a bigger project so
I'm "more concerned" about development and support of the
language.