D vs Go in real life, part 2. Also, Erlang.

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Wed Dec 4 10:05:09 PST 2013

On Wednesday, 4 December 2013 at 12:49:13 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> P.S. vibe.d is awesome, although I wish it'd compile with ldc
> or gdc

What are the issues that are blocking you from using it with LDC?
The 2.064 frontend not being officially yet? I couldn't find any
mention of vibe.d in the open bugs on our GitHub tracker (besides
#468, which concerns the unstable Win64 port). So even though I
agree that vibe.d would be a very interesting target for LDC,
there is little chance of the situation improving.

David