Build Master: Scheduling II

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Dec 5 00:51:05 PST 2013

On 2013-12-05 09:09, Martin Nowak wrote:

> We'll need to move to building linux distribution specific build to fix
> issues with shared library dependencies, so it's even more platforms.

Yes. Can we manage with Debian and Red Hat based system? Do we need
others as well?

> I think a good solution would be to prepare clean virtualbox images that
> are used for building.

1. I don't think it matters that much if the releases are created on
virtual machines or physical machines. As long as they're available

2. Due to EULA, you're only allowed to run Mac OS X as a virtual guest
on a Mac OS X host. It's technically possible to run it on any host

--
/Jacob Carlborg