D Programmer Jobs at Sociomantic Labs

eles eles at eles.com
Thu Dec 5 04:44:35 PST 2013

On Thursday, 5 December 2013 at 09:01:31 UTC, Don wrote:
> On Wednesday, 4 December 2013 at 20:24:37 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
> wrote:
>> On 11/1/13, Marenz <mathias.baumann at sociomantic.com> wrote:

> Our team is *very* international, with about thirty
> nationalities represented.
> We have a lot of experience with relocation. It's completely
> normal for us.

Sorry to hijack (a bit) this thread, but I would like to ask two
or three things about working in Germany (Berlin and
Frankfurt-am-Main are the places that interest me).

* what salary could an engineer with 8 y experience (4 in
electrical, 4 in software) ask for in Germany
* what would be the rent for two-bedroom flat in the
not-so-far-from-the-downtown area?

Thanks.