D vs Go in real life, part 2. Also, Erlang.

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri Dec 6 07:59:46 PST 2013

On 06/12/13 16:52, eles wrote:
> add to that the optimization of number of keyboard strokes :D

Hah, I got burned by that once in a very amusing way.  I wrote a blog post
comparing an existing C implementation of some data structures and algorithms
(not mine) to my new D implementation.  One reader on Reddit assumed the terse
variable names of the C code extracts (not mine!) must be representative of all
the code in the blog post and refused to read past the first paragraph.

He was very nice when he realized his mistake, though. :-)