Build Master: Scheduling II

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Fri Dec 6 09:15:06 PST 2013

On Friday, 6 December 2013 at 17:10:58 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Gentoo and Arch Linux perhaps? I don't remember if Arch uses
> its own package manager or not. Dicebot can answer this.

Gentoo does not have binary packages. Arch Linux has own package
manager / package format but I'd prefer it to be ignored by
official releases while I am maintainer - it will just cause me
more troubles.

I think Fedora and Ubuntu LTS should cover majority of users for
practical reasons. We can't support everything anyway so lets
stop at some minimal base.