Getting started with GUI development using D and Gtkd.

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Fri Dec 6 10:45:23 PST 2013

On Friday, 6 December 2013 at 18:31:17 UTC, Artem Tarasov wrote:
> My two cents.
>
> library and GTKd have online documentation, why do you point
> readers to
> local documentation in the Internet era?

I'll work on it if I get time. I do know it is far from perfect,
but this stuff takes time, so a stream of consciousness approach
works for me.

In particular answer to one of your points, I live in Africa,
where Internet is expensive and slow. If I had to wait for the
web to look up this stuff ...

Lots of potential D converts may have similar circumstances.