Build Master: Scheduling II

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 11:58:03 PST 2013

06-Dec-2013 20:45, Andrew Edwards пишет:
> On 12/5/13, 3:09 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
[snip]
> [1] There is not yet a windows image installed as I do not have an
> installation CD.

Well, there is a temporary option to get an 90-day evaluation version of
enterprise edition ISO.
Here is 8.1, building DMD/druntime/phobos works for me:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh699156.aspx

You may snatch Windows 7 from them by navigating a bunch of links with
"Evaluation" and "Older products" somewhere on that page. Might require
registering Windows Live account as well.

In the longterm, well, they do offer digital editions (ISO images) for
quite some time. I do suspect I can actually share ISO myself legally,
as the only thing you do buy from MS is LICENSE (i.e. the key).

--
Dmitry Olshansky