Getting started with GUI development using D and Gtkd.

John J john.joyus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 21:19:34 PST 2013

On 12/06/2013 01:31 PM, Artem Tarasov wrote:
> My two cents.
>
> 5. Screenshots. Why can't I just see how you CodeBlocks setup looks
> like, instead of reading the description in plain text?

This point reminds me a WTF moment I had with one GUI kit a few months
ago (don't remember its name anymore). That guy even made a youtube
video about the gui kit.. but.. all he showed in the video was how to
make a terminal app using his GUI library!! End of story.

I strongly request anyone who creates a GUI kit to please put together a
demo app and then make that demo code and a screenshot of that demo app
available on the website so that we can see it first without installing
anything.