Inherent code performance advantages of D over C?

"Luís "Luís
Sat Dec 7 18:13:20 PST 2013

On Sunday, 8 December 2013 at 02:07:50 UTC, Manu wrote:
> Trust me, robust refactoring tools save a lot of time! :)

More than just time, Walter has shown in the past that he
appreciates safety and safe practises. For instance, I respect
his decision about the limitations of version(), even though it
seems limiting to me. Trusting human refactoring to the detriment
of a tool seems, comparatively, insane, and cowboy programming,
with no trade-off benefit :-)